The term “Butler's Antiques” or “us” “we” “my” or “I” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- In describing our antiques we take reasonable care to do so accurately. Indeed, all items we sell are guaranteed to be as described on our invoices which carry a ‘circa’ date and country of origin. All major, and most minor restorations if present, are given on invoices. If a dispute arises about the description of an item (and none has done so in the past 40 years) we agree to arbitration by an expert and impartial third party as to its description. Both parties in such a dispute must agree about who shall act as arbitrator.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Butler's Antiques' prior written consent which may be in the form of an e-mail.
Your use of this website and any dispute which might arise out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.